MAHLE has introduced its PowerPak upgraded pistons for the B58 Engine capable of over 1,000 HP. Manufactured from lightweight 2618 aluminum alloy, MAHLE’s PowerPak piston is 50 grams lighter than the factory piston designed with 11:1 compression.
- 10.5:1 compression, Forged
- Slipper skirt pistons with CNC machined pin bores
- Low drag, nitrided steel oil ring set
- Manufactured from lightweight 2618 aluminum alloy
- Valve pockets accommodate up to +1.0mm larger valve diameters and 1mm deeper valve pockets allow for a performance camshaft
Look out for this product to be added to our catalog soon!